Love your half, love the world!
Let’s make it differently. Let’s make it more generous toward the world. For this Valentine’s day let’ imagine there is no need to say no and let’s say yes to every person that asks for money in the street for a courtesy in the office. And let’s make it even more proactive, start giving without people even asking.
- Take old clothes from your closet and give them to goodwill
- Leave a $5 tip for a $2 coffee
- Introduce yourself to someone you see every day but have never said hello to
- Bring in lunch for your co-workers
- Give someone a compliment
These are proposal by Sasha Ditcher who started the initiative to reboot valentine’s day into generosity day.
Don’t think about what is the best way to give, shut down our smart giving attitude for a day and just be generous. Then see how you feel.